Domestic students are:

  • Australian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.

International students are:

  • St Peters Indooroopilly School welcomes enrolment enquiries from overseas students (studying on a 500 subclass visa). The school will consider enrolment applications from students wishing to apply for a student visa, subject to compliance with conditions set by the school, and with legislative requirements of the State of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia.
  • For further details about studying in Australia on a 500 subclass student visa, please refer to the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
  • For full details about studying at St Peters on a student visa (Indooroopilly school only), please refer to the Overseas Student Handbook.